*****Any 13 Platinum tapered leaders £10 PICK AND MIX STYLE

gg76

Leaders arrived today, great service and thanks for the wee extra ,nice touch:thumbs: hopefully be able to try them out on Saturday

skajtrout

I used these for the first time today, and I'll keep this simple: they are absolutely bloody excellent and I will be ordering some more. Simple as that.

flyandlures

I used these for the first time today, and I'll keep this simple: they are absolutely bloody excellent and I will be ordering some more. Simple as that.

See this is what I love to hear 😉 think more people should at least try them. Thanks for your feedback bud. :):thumbs:

David

reefguy63

Quick thanks for the leaders - look great quality. The Ger feels like a cracking tippet too - much appreciated. Will be getting a run-out this weekend!
Mark

roger h 10

How do you place orders for these leaders as I can't find the offer on their website, only packs of 10 in one length and breaking strain?:confused:

Thanks

zebrasas

Hi David.
Everything arrived safetly. I will try the sample of Ger fluro you sent as well, nice little surprise, will be perfect for the tippet on the 7.5 ft leaders.
Andy

skajtrout

David,

I've been using these for some weeks now and I'll say it again - these are the best leaders I've used - everything about them is right; butt/tip diameter, flexibility, small perfection loop and they straighten really well. Oh, and the price is excellent.

If you're gonna buy some leaders, buy these. Simple as that.

flyandlures

David,

I've been using these for some weeks now and I'll say it again - these are the best leaders I've used - everything about them is right; butt/tip diameter, flexibility, small perfection loop and they straighten really well. Oh, and the price is excellent.

If you're gonna buy some leaders, buy these. Simple as that.

Thanks Mate hope you doing plenty of fishing ;)

David

dave b

David 15ft leaders arrived within a couple of days. Perfect.

Thanks
Dave