Approx 180 assorted flies for auction

pusser

I have approx 180 assorted flies for auction in aid of LTC.

They range in size from around size 8 to size 14. I have put a couple of 5p coins in the pictures for size comparison.

There are various blobs, damsels, ntmphs, what look like sea trout flies and others.

These are not brand new and some of them have been used. Please take a good look at the pictures.

Im sure that someone will be able to make use of them.

They will come in 3 plastic fly boxes.

Auction to end on Friday 22 Sep at 7pm.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mrtrout

This is for a great cause, "Let's Tackle Cancer" so please support it lads.
Over 180 assorted flies in three boxes delivered to your door.?
S.

Mrtrout

Seriously? Over 180 various flies complete with three fly boxes posted, and still stuck at £20?
S.

pusser

Any takers over £20? There must be someone who wants these?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fredaevans

NOt sure of the present exchange rate (about eight five cents to the Euro?) but if a 'Amie' can bid I'll (the equivalent) of $75.00 USD. No worry about paying the extra for postage.

fae

pusser

That's very kind Fred, i'll stand the postage as it shouldn't be all that much.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Not sure if there’s a restriction on new members but I’m happy to upbthe bid to 25
No restrictions, thanks for the bid :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Bidding now at £55 thanks to Fred :thumbs:

i'll leave it open until 7pm today (Fri 29 Sep 17).

fredaevans

That's very kind Fred, i'll stand the postage as it shouldn't be all that much.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

No restrictions, thanks for the bid :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Bidding now at £55 thanks to Fred :thumbs:

i'll leave it open until 7pm today (Fri 29 Sep 17).
Not to worry about the exchange rate as my Bank can cut me a cheque in just about any currency going. Just takes a day or two to have them sort it out. :thumbs: This PayPal (et. al.) exchange is beyond my 'how to' scope ... price you pay for getting 'old' I guess?

fae

Last edited:

pusser

Not to worry about the exchange rate as my Bank can cut me a cheque in just about any currency going. Just takes a day or two to have them sort it out. :thumbs:

fae
I'm sure, if you are the winner, you can pay Mr Trout by a direct transfer of some kind, or maybe PayPal (he'll have to confirm that).

Once again, many thanks for the bid

fredaevans

I'm sure, if you are the winner, you can pay Mr Trout by a direct transfer of some kind, or maybe PayPal (he'll have to confirm that).

I'm looking forward to being the winner! We have a major Military Rehab Center just north of me and take one or two of the fellows fishing with me during Steelhead/Salmon season. Trout stuff I have Zilch ... good excuse to buy a couple of light spinning rods/reels. Any excuse will work ;>)

Fred

Last edited:

Mrtrout

It's preferable to avoid personal bank transfers if possible Jim, a PayPal payment direct to the charity is best Fred please.
If you really can't arrange that then of course we will do whatever it takes to sort it.
Thanks for bidding Fred, they look a nice bunch of flies, I hope you catch loads on them.
If you win Fred, just click here
https://www.flyfishing.co.uk/lets-tackle-cancer/126337-where-pay.html
It's straightforward and easy just choose which cancer charity you prefer, you can use PayPal or credit card.
In the comments please put (LTC flies) so we can see the payment, then contact Jim pusser with your postal details.
Steven.

Last edited:

fredaevans

It's preferable to avoid personal bank transfers if possible Jim, a PayPal payment direct to the charity is best Fred please.
If you really can't arrange that then of course we will do whatever it takes to sort it.
Thanks for bidding Fred, they look a nice bunch of flies, I hope you catch loads on them.
Steven.
Can Do Steven; at worst I'll have my House Cleaning Lady sort it out for me ... she's used to that sort of thing. :D

fae

fredaevans

Don't give her your password Fred, she might clear out your millions. :D
S.
Well not 'millions' but as we'd say ... "Comfortable." Kidding aside (75th) is in my 'rear view mirror' but she's excellent company over a good lunch. Asked her if she had a 'significant other' ..... when she said 'No' I commented (to the effect) the 'Men around here really are pretty stupid ... :(' Ahh, to be younger again!

fae

pusser

You are the auction winner Fred, if you can pay via Mr Trout's previous instructions, and pm me your address and i'll get them n the post to you.

Many thanks for donating to a great cause. :thumbs: