April - Famous Fly Fisher Caption Competition - sponsored by Polaroid

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member

Polaroid are back with a new stock of their brilliant and angler-friendly Trappers polarized sunglasses for you and so we now have not one but two fun caption competitions for you to enter each month.

We will feature a photo of a fly fishing celebrity and you have to provide the words for what they might have been saying, thinking or whatever sums up the image the best!

This month we have the darling of the Fly Forums - yes it's our own Paulfisher - Paul Young with a photo that I think he must have shared with a large percentage of the planet's population by now. :D

But what could he or his guide be saying or thinking???

The closing date is the end of April. Good luck!

Last edited:

tips

Polaroid are back with a new stock of their brilliant and angler-friendly Trappers polarized sunglasses for you and so we now have not one but two fun caption competitions for you to enter each month.

We will feature a photo of a fly fishing celebrity and you have to provide the words for what they might have been saying, thinking or whatever sums up the image the best!

This month we have the darling of the Fly Forums - yes it's our own Paulfisher - Paul Young with a photo that I think he must have shared with a large percentage of the planet's population by now. :D

Too big a fish to fry for one so Young!

toxic evo

I that's the one with ma teeth in it

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Is the guide thinking "there's always some prat wants in on the pictures
Even here at the ends of the earth "

Or sod off Paul catch your own

JeffR

Extreme Fishing, Inter-galactic series, with Zaphod Beeblebrox

egg

"He's just pinched MY fish for the photoshot, honestly"

stevie m

Fernando Alonso proves he's not just a dab hand behind the wheel.

Last edited: