Arlington Reservoir (East Sussex)

it'sonlyme

I haven't fished Arlington Reservoir for a few years now...don't know why, it's only ten minutes up the road from me.

I looked on their website, and I admit I was surprised to see that the season only last six months of the year...have I read that right?

And would anyone know the cost of a day ticket over there nowadays?

Richard

Tangled

I haven't fished Arlington Reservoir for a few years now...don't know why, it's only ten minutes up the road from me.

I looked on their website, and I admit I was surprised to see that the season only last six months of the year...have I read that right?

And would anyone know the cost of a day ticket over there nowadays?

It's an early season fishery only. Come summer the fish seem to get distressed. I don't know the full story but it's excellent in spring.

I haven't fished there this year so my pricing knowledge is no use; I gave up because I could no longer live with their catch and kill only policy.

it'sonlyme

It's an early season fishery only. Come summer the fish seem to get distressed. I don't know the full story but it's excellent in spring.

I haven't fished there this year so my pricing knowledge is no use; I gave up because I could no longer live with their catch and kill only policy.

Ah, ok...it's been a long while since I fished there, guess I've forgotten what I knew about it. Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Richard