Auction of river flies for Cancer Research

danielp

Forum member Spider has kindly put together a cracking box of flies for auction for cancer research.

The auction of this will run until the end of January with the highest bid by midnight on the 31st winning the box of flies.

This box really does have almost everything you will need for the year's river fishing. Olive dries, emergers, spiders, caddis patterns, weighted nymphs, klinkhamers and more. All tied to a top quality.

Get bidding guys and gals.

Spider

Thanks Phil and congrats on making it through the fight. Any more offers guys?

Dig deep fellas, I recently swam 2km in 40 mins ( wont be doing it again I'd say! ) to raise money and I reckon I can get it up to €500 with a few more quid so all bids gratefully received.

If it stops at £30, so be it, and thanks again Phil. The C+F box is full of trout catchers that all work, including a few of the the brilliant IOBO Humpy, a new fly for me last season :thumbs:

Spider

Thanks BB. Those flies will all catch for you this season. Check out my CDC and Herl - a sunk body terrestrial that has scored really well for me :)

danielp

Hi all just a little bump on this and a slight change of plan. Spider has asked the close date be moved forward a little to ensure he can get the payment sent to the charity alongside the money from the other fundraising he has been doing.

The auction will now end on Saturday night. I am sorry if this is a problem for anyone.

Dan

danielp

It does indeed Tailing Loop.

Could you please pm Spider to see about getting the money to the relevant charity for his fundraising and send me your addy. Will pop the flies in the post tomorrow.

Dan

Tailing Loop

Someone is going to have to help me with the technicalities...can I send a cheque? Or if someone talks me through it I can do a Pay Pal thing - but that costs the charity.....don't do techy things weel, but I can write a cheque with my fountain pen and lick a stamp!:thumbs:

danielp

Someone is going to have to help me with the technicalities...can I send a cheque? Or if someone talks me through it I can do a Pay Pal thing - but that costs the charity.....don't do techy things weel, but I can write a cheque with my fountain pen and lick a stamp!:thumbs:
I believe a cheque is no problem at all TL. I will get the details off of spider and let you know.