August caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

claytones

I knew bob was tight but I didn't think he would got to such lengths to get his bait back

GEK79

It's almost August and so it's time for another competition. As always, post your best captions below and the funniest one will win this month's voucher. Thanks to Mr Trout for providing some photos, as I was running out!

View attachment 29290
One way to find out how waterproof my jacket is..

iainmortimer

When coaching it is important to be clear and unambiguous with your instructions. Perhaps saying that as cats are powerful fish she should put the boot in right from the start wasn’t such a good idea.

GEK79

It's almost August and so it's time for another competition. As always, post your best captions below and the funniest one will win this month's voucher. Thanks to Mr Trout for providing some photos, as I was running out!

View attachment 29290
I'm sure the guy in the tackle shop misunderstood me when I asked for live bait..

toxic evo

View attachment 29290
Spanish border patrol catch man trying to get in to France illegally.

ohanzee

Stevie Wonder packed up his stuff to leave after carefully releasing his rucksack.