bad wife / orkney

mattybhoy

having had my july orkney trip booked for months , i thought i had managed to get my wife to agree to 2 weeks in orkney in may as well.

after a week of open brochures lying about the house , pages open , flight and hotel prices left about the house for me to find , i`ve had to give in and it`s back to benidorm again . :(:mad::(:mad: :cool: :wine: :whistle:

the good thing is that she`s agreed to go back up in september instead :D:D:D

does anybody else have to obey the wife :eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

Fishtales

No. We compromise, she goes to the sun with one of the daughters and family and I go up a Scottish mountain with a tent :) Unless it is between October and March then I go too.

tsm101

the good thing is that she`s agreed to go back up in september instead :D:D:D

SEA TROOT!!!:D:D:thumbs:

Cheers Thorfinn

sammor

no matter what anybody says we married men are in the same boat they let us think it is a compromise and we buy it:whistle::whistle:

Being an American all I can say is we don't tolerate that sort of nonsense from our wives, lest we take away all shopping privileges for a month.

PS: Please don't mention or say anything about this to my wife, I wouldn't want to embarrass the little woman. :D:D

Dave

zimtrout

I have to operate a system of bribery, short breaks to the sun in exchange for me going on fishing trips!

tupps

It's warfare ..... no rules , NO FAIR

It's Black ops for me .......

goosander

There is no problem in our house that i am the boss.
As long as she lets me.
Asked if you are the husband i usualy reply no i am the doormat.
Bob

chuckie

Guys,

Lets all be honest here, it quite simply a points system, let me explain,
we do good by putting dishwasher on, hanging up the clothes washing, purchasing small gifts etc etc in return for some brownie points for being such a good husband, the more points we have in the kitty the more bargaining power that we have to go on that fishinng/camping trip for 3 nights fishing for brownies.

Untill this year i always felt a little bit guilty about going away as my wife did not drive so she was relying on public transport for getting about, she has now passed her test and i bought her a car so happy days indeed, lol

Guest108

Pro Member
I think some of you maybe playing the game wrong - washing up, hoovering, cooking etc, brownie points etc :) just be mean more often - they carn't get you out the house fast enough :thumbs:.