Barrio fly-lines;

bobmiddlepoint

Yes, that was my job for several years. I'm now semi-retired and only own one of the companies I created. What you prefer to believe is your problem.

That may be true, or it may not.
The problem is you have a history of saying things clearly and then five minutes later saying you didn't say it or that you are being misunderstood.
Or you say something that everyone points out is wrong and you come back and agree with them saying you knew all along - and then go straight back to saying the incorrect stuff again!

I've met plenty like you...

Top Dropper Middle Tail.

Tangled

That may be true, or it may not.

It's true. Sorry to spoil your fantasies.

But yet again, the juvenile yobs have entered the playground and are contributing nothing but personal abuse so I'll leave you to it.

bobmiddlepoint

Old school.
What was the theory from going from four to three? Presentation or practicality of casting?
I tempted to stick four on just to see.

I’ve tried four but I like my flies well spaced so tended to end up with over long leaders.
One thing though, having four does away with the worry of having an unproductive middle dropper!

Andy

ohanzee

I'm sure you'll believe what you prefer to believe.

There are some here that have more experience than some of us will ever have, they don't need to convince anyone because the rest of us have just enough experience to know without them needing to, you don't appear to have enough experience to notice any of this and we all have enough experience to notice that.

Latest posts