beginning

easker1

got out for a cast today , cold south wind it was 11C on the Car but about 1/2 that at the loch, its 500 ft up so it can be cold . didn't see any thing but at those temperatures I wasn't too hopeful , but its a start, easker1

Last edited:

Scotty Mitchell

got out for a cast today , cold south wind it was 11C on the Car but about 1/2 that at the loch, its 500 ft up so it can be cold . didn't see any thing but at those temperatures I wasn't too hopeful , but its a start, esker1
The only way is up now Derek 👍
Today I bit the bullet and arranged Torridon at the start of June and Assynt at the end so keep those temperatures climbing for me 😀

Cap'n Fishy

got out for a cast today , cold south wind it was 11C on the Car but about 1/2 that at the loch, its 500 ft up so it can be cold . didn't see any thing but at those temperatures I wasn't too hopeful , but its a start, esker1

What were you fishing for on the 8th of March, Derek?

Col

easker1

just practicing my casting in the wind Col looking forward to next week, will pay attention in future , I was also inspecting our pontoon for the start of the real season it has suffered during the winter, easker1

Last edited:

easker1

Aye Col There's nae fool like an auld fool , forgot to take out the bins last night, I woke up at 4am suddenly realised it and got up and put the bins out, it's been a funny old week?I will settle down now and behave myself, easker1

Latest posts