Blithfield Individual Loch-Style Championship

flyfisher99

A date for your diaries - The Blithfield Individual will be held on SUNDAY 1st June.

For the first time it will run in conjunction with the LLR Cancer Research fund raiser.
You can enter just the Individual (£33 all in with free buffet - no increase on last year) or both events (with a minimum £10 donation to the charity on top of this - payable on the day).

There is also the opportunity to fish the Charity event off the bank if you so wish for just £25. (plus £10 donation on the day)

Prize fund for the main event will depend on entries but is expected to match last years figure of around £500 with prizes down to 10th place. There will also be special prizes for the winner of the Charity boat event and bank event.

This has been a popular event in the past and by moving the date to a weekend and including a fund raiser element we hope to increase the numbers still further.

You can enter on line by clicking the link below then posting your cheque or simply download the entry form from flyfishersdirectory.com

We look forward to meeting you all again soon.

Link to enter on-line:-
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HC97tQm52QG1Me1LnnK5QL_DlQuJ3YKZFale1Cfy9RA/viewform

Event Organiser.

flyfisher99

This year, for the first time, the Blithfield Individual Boat Championship is being fished alongside the Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research Charity fund raiser. You can enter just one event or both. Cost is just £34 (plus a min of £10 donation to the charity if you elect to fish that as well). There will be prizes for both events and a free buffet afterwards. Date will be SUNDAY 1st June. OR you can just bank fish the charity event if you wish - cost £25 plus the donation. Details on the site or mail me. PLEASE GIVE THIS YOU FULL SUPPORT. We have had around 40 entries in the past - it would be good to beat that and help this worthwhile cause

flyfisher99

Come on chaps - give this event some support. Only a handful of boats booked so far - I need at least 10 boats out to make it viable. This event has been supported really well over the last 2 years. Prizes of over £500 and a free buffet.
This year it is tied in with fund raising for LLR Cancer Research - boat or bank your choice. Date 1st June, fish 10 till 5pm, 6 fish kill then 6 C&R then time bonus. Blithfield is fishing its hat off at present with both lakes producing to buzzers, nymphs, lures and dries - anything really!
Click this link to enter now:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HC97tQm52QG1Me1LnnK5QL_DlQuJ3YKZFale1Cfy9RA/viewform?usp=send_form