BLOKE RODS

rosshouse

Through my own stupidity the top piece on my rod which I built on Bloke blanks had an "accident" in my clubs car park. When I phoned Mick yesterday for a replacement tip explaining what had happened, he asked me to send him the broken piece to make sure he sends me the correct one and he would get one up to me as soon as. When I asked for the cost he insisted there would be none. Apart from the fact his blanks are top class his attitude to customers is second to none, a few of the bigger guys should take a leaf out of his book.

Alun

How do you get hold of Mick these days? There's no answer on the phone number or mobile on the website and the email address comes back as undeliverable,

Edit "OK my bad i used .com not .co.uk"

Last edited:

beetlebum

How do you get hold of Mick these days? There's no answer on the phone number or mobile on the website and the email address comes back as undeliverable,

If you're ever struggling to get hold of Mick I have found he answers messages via eBay very promptly.

b13rux

if you go on his Ebay webstore it says he is away until the 11th July. Suspect he is just on holiday, maybe try calling him Monday?

bonito

He is on the Deveron until weekend, back running Monday. Where he is has crap reception.

Latest posts