blue flash dubbing

sootie

Just wondering if anyone knows what this material is. or where can I source it. no name on the packet. there is a darker dubbing in there too. its the brighter blue silver am looking at

Attachments

• IMG-20210920-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210920-WA0006.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 61

arkle

If you want to have some sent to you, then drop me a p.m with your address. I'm talking about the original product, launched by Davy Wooton, through Partridge. The original pkt. was destroyed many years ago though.

pentlandflyman

If you want to have some sent to you, then drop me a p.m with your address. I'm talking about the original product, launched by Davy Wooton, through Partridge. The original pkt. was destroyed many years ago though.
Thanks for the offer but i have enough dubbing to open my own dubbing shop already! unless you have any of the original Oliver Edwards masterclass SLF colours ? I had the cube and cannot find it anywhere.

It looks identical to the original Lite Brite and it's even in the same packet as Lite Brite with the white thicker seal, if i'm wrong i'm wrong (i probably am) but that's my guess and it is a guess because it's hard to be 100% from a photo.

Wee Jimmy

I have a packet of the original Partridge branded SLF and it doesnt look anything like that.I would say it was lite brite as well...?

Latest posts