Boat seat wanted...

alexflyfisher1990

Want to try and get out on the boat more often this year and want to comfy also, so as the title, think my budget is under 100 but as low as possible. Cheers for any info or offers in advance, Alex

G

guest37226

IS not Glasgow angling doing a boat seat for £99. Seen it on this forum Kentru post Airflo boat seat

alexflyfisher1990

Argh yes, I saw that one but it says it's on offer but googled it ealier and the price isn't far off what the "deal" is now, wondered if that's a good product or not? A

Rainbow Warrior

I think the GAC have the rights to the Rutland boat seat now , they get someone to make them for them , probably the best price you'll get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ant77

Get one of these http://www.marinescene.co.uk/produc...seat-swivel/?gclid=CNT3l5bUxdICFYUp0wodaSAB0A

Bolt through an inch thick (or less) piece of timber that is at least the size of the swivel. Sandwich a ratchet strap or two, endless preferably, betwixt timber and swivel. Ratchet around the seat board on the boat and fanny is your uncle :)

The timber here (just CLS) is overkill but I'm lanky and like a high seat. Glue a mouse mat or similar to the underside so you don't overly annoy the boat owner by scrathing their board (or at least make sure you've countersunk the bolts). Enjoy!

11c5135c59cd1b0be0553d75db0a835d.jpg