Bone fishing 2021

Moorsman

After a poor year on the salmon and sea trout really looking forward to going of bone and permit fishing,any ideas were is open and relatively safe to go ?

bonefishblues

I'm in the Bahamas at the moment, just about to come back home. It's a bit of a pain, but very much doable, and the Bahamians are delighted to see you after virtually nothing this last 18 months.

After a poor year on the salmon and sea trout really looking forward to going of bone and permit fishing,any ideas were is open and relatively safe to go ?
Hi Moorsman,

Get yourself across to southern Quintana Roo, Mexico. The fishing right now is excellent and covid cases are almost nonexistent, especially in the Mahahual/Xcalak area. It is very safe over here and the fish are certainly responding well to the very low angling pressure.

Whether you are looking for a DIY or Guided trip, we are very accessible here with direct flights from most UK airports and no quarantine upon your return.

Let me know if this is of interest and I would be happy to share more information on where I guide, the fishery and what you can expect both guided or DIY.

All the best,

Will

petevicar

There are lots of bonefish locations around the world.
It is really a case of how much do you want to spend and how easy it is for you to get somewhere.
When you say safe what do you mean?
I believe that most places with the possible exception of Los Roques in Venezuela are relatively safe and open.

Latest posts