Bonefishing options with non-fishjng partner

rfishpond

Hi

My 50th next year - talking about bonefish trip with the better half who likes the idea of lying by pool in a decent all inclusive resort whilst I fish - had some serious quotes for Seychelles (too much!) And places in Bahamas for Easter (north of £5k) as we are restricted to school holidays - are there other places to look at - have been to Cuba and don't think the all inclusive there is up to much; Mexico I've been to Punta Allen (Great fishing but not good for her) any suggestions? Guiding required for at least 3 days but happy to sit the rest if it's easy to get to. Any thoughts gratefully received?!
Tight lines Richard

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

benisa

Do what all the ( Wise bone fishers on here do ( well almost all ) Take here to Melia Cayo Coco for 2 weeks Adults only , your good lady can lay in the Sun and you can go Bone Fishing when ever you wish ( Subject to the Boss,s ok ) :fish2:

Reactions: ltd

JCP

Best bet is to leave her in Cancun ��. Playa Del Carmen possibly a good bet. Pesca Maya is the local fishing hub with sweet accommodation etc but there are all Inclusive Hotels in the area.

JP

rfishpond

Well after much discussion and reviewing respective lists of requirements looking on line and at brochures we've booked Kamalame Cay - much excitement, fly tying, Rod building and preparation to follow!

Cheers for your thoughts

Richard

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk