Breathable Waders

york1e

Yesterday was a expensive, 10 mins in wading found a fence end post complete with barded wire and 6'' nails which was not there a week ago. 3rd pair of breathable waders in 2 years. Think I will go back neoprene waders my last pair Snowbee boot footed lasted 7 years

Scotty Mitchell

Yesterday was a expensive, 10 mins in wading found a fence end post complete with barded wire and 6'' nails which was not there a week ago. 3rd pair of breathable waders in 2 years. Think I will go back neoprene waders my last pair Snowbee boot footed lasted 7 years
6” Nails will get through Neoprene.

rabmax

Been there done that.Just fix them & you are good to go again.They just won't look nice & pretty anymore.

benisa

on our water they have a few gates etc to climb over used to have same thing

so next time out I took some pipe lagging + grip ties and put them over the wire still there now , many other members have thanked me for it

wobbly face

A mate of mine take with him a small sheet of 5mm rubber, mainly used to cushioned his bum (and keep his waders clean) when having lunch, comes in handy to cover barbed wire.

eddleston123

A Farmers guide -- How to convert your pvc waders into breathable waders in one easy step!

Douglas
1614546520619.png

rabmax

I carry a strip of canvas about 3ft long.I place it on barb wire before climbing over.It folds up & goes in my pocket.

Latest posts