Britain's Hidden Fishes Film (Jeremy Wade UK Fish Film)

Bhiddenfishes

Hello,

My name is Jack Perks a professional wildlife camera operator and all round fish nut. I'm also an angler and often dismayed at how little fish get on wildlife programmes in the UK so decided to fund my own film about freshwater and marine fish in the style of blue planet but on a much smaller budget! I've got a team of people working with me including Jeremy Wade who's agreed to narrate it (though the film isn't about fishing its just showcasing behaviours, feeding etc) Theres more info in the links but if you can help out in any way its much appreciated!

Link to campaign

Link to the fund raiser

Jack

arkle

Hello again Jack, the last time we met was at the BFFI when you had a stand near to Dom's. Great to see you here & several other places today.

redietz

I didn't care about the rewards, but I tried to contribute and the site wouldn't let me because the reward doesn't ship to the US.

vital

I made a donation successfully without hitting 'Rewards' or 'Tips', my payment was confirmed quickly too. All good in the hood; its certainly an ambitious project given there are approximately 47 freshwater and migratory fish in our rivers, streams, lakes, and ponds, plus over 300 marine species around our coast.

mebu

Just tried to make a donation.....but why does it need my postcode as well as card info?

Peter

Latest posts