Burnhouse.(bank) 27/10/21

aenoon

Linlithgow, Scotland and anywhere i can wet a line
A local FireBrigade comp. Windy in AM, Biblical rain in PM. all fish caught on indicator.12 to net dropped several more. this was a nice one.

I managed to stay relativley dry..Won the comp.now having a nip out of my prize bottle of Laphroaig.

Jim
You won a compo using the bung?
Bleedin heathen!
Enjoy the leap frog though!
Biblical rain here too. Doubt you will get on the river before season closes.
P.S. WELL DONE!

The Endrick Spider

A local FireBrigade comp. Windy in AM, Biblical rain in PM. all fish caught on indicator.12 to net dropped several more. this was a nice one.

I managed to stay relativley dry..Won the comp.now having a nip out of my prize bottle of Laphroaig.

Jim
Well done Jim. With you being a competition angler I know just how much winning means to you. You must have won more competitions than what Lewis Hamilton has. Don't fancy the job of cleaning all those trophies that you win. I once won a table full of trophies, (16 in the one year) but not for fishing. Along with these trophies came a lot of cash and this is where the money came from to purchase those Hardy rods and reels. Having all of these trophies in the house at the one time it was always a worry that someone might break into the house. It was fantastic feeling winning them but at the same time it was a great relief when they had to be returned.

Latest posts