buy and sell threads closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speytime

I was wondering the same, i advertised a rod then couldn't edit to say it was sold?

I closed the thread because I couldn't edit, it's possible that's what others have done?

Al

Mrtrout

Where you been Kreid? :D
Yes all classified sales are closed immediately to all but the OP to stop bumping and stop others making daft comments etc, it’s been explained to the forum a while back.
S.

speytime

Where you been Kreid? :D
Yes all classified sales are closed immediately to all but the OP to stop bumping and stop others making daft comments etc, it’s been explained to the forum a while back.
S.

I remember a sticky explaining the changes, but i didn't realise it was closed for editing or adding photos, i sold a reel 5/6 weeks ago and all was fine, now I can't edit my own post?

lepirate

This place just gets more and more controlled... Back to the US site I think..
:)

myriad

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the information .At the moment the changes are slowly being brought in line with the other forums. and we have had no problems with them.When you make a post at the moment till they are all in.PLease make sure it is the ad you want with everything in it,Just until the changes are done, when the OP will be able to change it and add sold after that.

This is the info we placed earlier to inform everyone.Any Questions you may have after reading please pm me and Ill be happy to answer them.

a slight change to classifieds. DONT PANIC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.