Calling Goldhead....

creel of willow

Hi Goldhead, thanks for your offer of help. I sent you a PM with my email address as requested (I think :unsure:) but, I'm not that confident I've completed the process correctly and don't know if you received it or not.....
Please advise
Grateful thanks in anticipation

Goldhead

Hi Goldhead, thanks for your offer of help. I sent you a PM with my email address as requested (I think :unsure:) but, I'm not that confident I've completed the process correctly and don't know if you received it or not.....
Please advise
Grateful thanks in anticipation
Sorry, infrequent foruming! You should have had the Rea Brook article by email, let me know if not.

creel of willow

Hi, don't apologise! I'm the worlds worst at checking posts!
I haven't had the article - can I make sure I gave you my email address properly:
s.holden957@btinternet.com
Thanks for your patience, goldhead ;)
I had received an offer of help from a member called 'pills' but it appears he's been banned from the site!! :oops: don't know what you have to do to earn that particular accolade?

Goldhead

Hi, don't apologise! I'm the worlds worst at checking posts!
I haven't had the article - can I make sure I gave you my email address properly:
s.holden957@btinternet.com
Thanks for your patience, goldhead ;)
I had received an offer of help from a member called 'pills' but it appears he's been banned from the site!! :oops: don't know what you have to do to earn that particular accolade?
Oops, somehow managed to reply to the wrong post ... resent the article

Latest posts