Catching

codyarrow

Anybody?
Not hearing much at all. Is it slow, or just lack of punters.

3lbgrayling

Anybody?
Not hearing much at all. Is it slow, or just lack of punters.
Seems to be quite a few fish about.but it's only 1 week into allowing travel to Scotland and you were not allowed to stay o/night.That has now been lifted.And we were in a bit of a drought.which ended today.

Jim

disappearingsalmon

I was on middle Spey for the week ending Apr and beginning May, had to work hard in sleet, hail, rain and wind to get 3, the water was low too. Several fish off the beat have been carrying sea lice. I am away to try my hand again this coming week, just hope conditions are more like they should be in mid May.

M

3lbgrayling

I was on middle Spey for the week ending Apr and beginning May, had to work hard in sleet, hail, rain and wind to get 3, the water was low too. Several fish off the beat have been carrying sea lice. I am away to try my hand again this coming week, just hope conditions are more like they should be in mid May.

M
Great result.

Jim

micka

Three sessions on the lower Eden all to no avail apart from one brief 'rattle' on my rod. I did see a 9lb caught on one of the occasions but very little sign of fish. A few caught on the lower/middle Eden but in general very few fish seen.

On the Spey on Monday so hoping for better as levels are dropping nicely and temperatures just into double figures.

Mick

Last edited:

running bear

Got 4 for my few days in the west of Ireland, most rivers fished well after the recent rain. Best just shy of 11lb, great fun on a switch rod. Photo a bit rubbish, had to get him upto a high bank or he'd have stayed in the water.

Attachments

• 20210707_205701.jpg
    20210707_205701.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

codyarrow

This weeks forecast is showing little other than a shower in the far north. Can't remember it being so hot for so long.