Childers, Juno & Fiery Brown.

wingman

Cumbria beside the field with the sheep in it.
Here's three of my latest flies a Childers (Kelson) size 2/0, Juno (Traherne) size 7/0 and a Fiery Brown (Pryce Tannatt) size #1 although tied with an Ostrich herl butt by mistake as it shouldn't have one my fault for doing the dressing from my head.:rolleyes:

Dressings to add.

Thanks for looking.

cheers

mark

m r roid

I love them all Mark, but the Juno is AWESOME. I love the Silk body, are you using Pipers?

wingman

I love them all Mark, but the Juno is AWESOME. I love the Silk body, are you using Pipers?

Thanks Kev I'm using Pipers silk for the tag but the yellow and orange floss is Danvilles 4 strand. It's on a big old hook I had kicking about and it actually bows in the middle, you can just make it out. Quite difficult with the seven toppings but a bigger hook helps a bit.

m r roid

Thanks Kev I'm using Pipers silk for the tag but the yellow and orange floss is Danvilles 4 strand. It's on a big old hook I had kicking about and it actually bows in the middle, you can just make it out. Quite difficult with the seven toppings but a bigger hook helps a bit.

I struggle to get one topping sitting straight 😂🤣😂🤣

baca157

I struggle to get one topping sitting straight 😂🤣😂🤣
So do I!

Lovely looking set Mark. That Childers is spectacular.

What hook did you use for the Fiery Brown? quite like to look of it.

Must get my finger out. Not tied one for three weeks now:🤔

Cheers,
Sebastian

wingman

So do I!

Lovely looking set Mark. That Childers is spectacular.

What hook did you use for the Fiery Brown? quite like to look of it.

Must get my finger out. Not tied one for three weeks now:🤔

Cheers,
Sebastian

Thanks Sebastian they're wee Limerick blind eyes, nice hooks for smaller flies, only have a handful of them left as someone sent me them to try which is a pity as I quite like them.:sick: Three weeks? good lord thats like three seconds in Classic terms.:D

arkle

Who said the "best things, come in 2's" not with Mark, it's usually 3's

tj hooker

Stunning set of flys Mark love the colours in the Childers will have to get some smaller hooks and give these a go although I’m a bit like Sebastian at the minute slowed down to much painting to do have to get bat it again

wingman

Who said the "best things, come in 2's" not with Mark, it's usually 3's

Thanks John yes 3's are attracted to me for some reason, my birth date even reduces to 3.

Stunning set of flys Mark love the colours in the Childers will have to get some smaller hooks and give these a go although I’m a bit like Sebastian at the minute slowed down to much painting to do have to get bat it again

Thanks Grahame I'm redecorating my parents house just now so I can sympathise. One advantage on smaller hooks is you're not struggling to get materials to fit like on larger hooks.