clearout

teeser

Hardy Marksman reel 2/3 unused with box £100 or swap for 4/5 SOLD
Scierra 10ft 7wt IC3 3 piece unused £45 SOLD
Greys 9ft 5/6 greyflex 2 piece used maybe twice as new £40 ono
Wheatley cherrywood flybox foam and flip compartments good nick.£25
Wheatley oak fly box twin foam used but in good nick.£20 SOLD
Daiwa Lochmor Z 8ft 4wt 4 piece used VGC cracking little dry fly rod and weighs only two ounces. £55 plus postage . SOLD
Forgot about these two, JW Youngs Jubilee 3 inch reel two of these bouhgt as the company closed down both as new best offers as I think these are becoming collectable . they are light as feather blue grey metallic adonised.Best offers considered. SOLD
Orvis Trident TL Mid Flex 7.0 8ft 4inch 2wt 2 piece £85 ono SOLD
Thanks for all interest shown allpms now replied to

Last edited:

teeser

ive added the prices to original mail (DOHHH) all prices plus postage at cost If and when I learn how nto post photos I shall

hartley1014

hi there im interested in the scierra rod would you post it in the price of £45 i live in the uk many thanks chris!! p.s how much is the postage if not????

articwolf

ive added the prices to original mail (DOHHH) all prices plus postage at cost If and when I learn how to post photos I shall
So easy to post your pics m8...

..upload your pics from your computer to this 'Host'.. TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting ..then 'copy' the URL that has this around your pic file..
.....then just 'paste' that URL into Ur post..it will then pop Ur pic up.....OR just paste the URL into the icon provided 4th in line [looks like a stamp] when your are making a post......AW