Cold Kutter wading boot studs.

roadrunner1000

Yes . So far so good but I don't need to walk too far where I fish . I bought them to give me a better grip on the clay bottom of my local ressie . I've walked along roadstone paths and stretches of tarmac roads and no studs have come loose.

Tangled

Yes, they're ok, but not as good as Supatracks, but Kold Kutter are cheaper. So I use a mixture :cool:

colliedog

I find them great in felt. My experience was not so good on treaded boots. This may have had something to do with the sole type but of 20 studs, 18 came out on the first morning leaving a very hairy afternoon. In the same boots, supatracks have been excellent.

Rhithrogena

Yes, they're ok, but not as good as Supatracks, but Kold Kutter are cheaper. So I use a mixture :cool:

Plus one for supatracks. Cornish coastal boulders eat most studs for breakfast, but not these 👍

rabmax

Supertrack for me.Been using them for donkeys.I found the cold kutter wear down fast & fell out my boots.

delray

As colliedog, the cold kutters useless for me and my treaded boots, Despite using glue, they fell out. Supatraks are on their second pair of boots, although relegated to occasional use as I bought new boots with studs (Sierra X Force; excellent)
I seem to remember the Supatraks are expensive to start as they charge a good few quid for the tool to drive them in.

ohanzee

Cold Kutter studs are the reason I became a fly fisher.

If it wasn't for them, I'd still be modeling men's underwear in women's magazines.

m r roid

Cold Kutter studs are the reason I became a fly fisher.

If it wasn't for them, I'd still be modeling men's underwear in women's magazines.
More like modelling womens underwear in mens magazines 🤣😂🤣😂