Confusion?

D

Deleted member 90002

Here we go......I just braided 2lb BS copolymer, fluorocarbon and nylon and created 6lb Copolfuoronylon, it sinks and floats at the same time (y)
Have you a spare spool.. That sounds magical.. 😜😜

Cap'n Fishy

Who creates this with angling tackle? From nylons, lines, rods etc? The manufacturers or anglers themselves?

If you are confused about something, surely you should be asking questions, no?

I have seen so many threads on this forum where people who are confused do ask questions, and folk give of their valuable time to try and explain. But half the ****ing time, it's like folk don't want to know the answer. If they can't get their heads around it, it's a case of: "Does not compute.... error, error..."

And that's when they go on to moan about things being too confusing and complicated. Aye, too confusing and complicated for you, you mean... :rolleyes:

Just sayin'...

taffy1

I have seen so many threads on this forum where people who are confused do ask questions, and folk give of their valuable time to try and explain. But half the ****ing time, it's like folk don't want to know the answer. If they can't get their heads around it, it's a case of: "Does not compute.... error, error..."

And that's when they go on to moan about things being too confusing and complicated. Aye, too confusing and complicated for you, you mean... :rolleyes:

Just sayin'...
Maybe, there are threads here trying to influence these confusions too.

Cap'n Fishy

Maybe, there are threads here trying to influence these confusions too.

Yep - loads of those, that's for sure. Folk who talk shyte for their country. It's certainly hard for inexperienced anglers to sort out who's talking good sense on a subject, from those who are talking drivel. We all have things on which we can talk knowledgeably, and we all have things we can talk shyte about. The problem for the inexperienced angler is in sorting out one from the other! 🤪

As for tackle manufacturers... well, caveat emptor. Or, coming at it from their point of view... and as WC Fields put it... "Never give a sucker an even break."

D

Deleted member 90002

Just sayin'...
Yes Cap your right as I said away up I look at aa few of the Anglers that I think are not talking sh4te and take the general opinion between them and touch wood it's done me well..
And whe things do unravel as we know it does I stop watching the thread or just ignore the sh4te talkers.
Gary

Tangled

Here we go......I just braided 2lb BS copolymer, fluorocarbon and nylon and created 6lb Copolfuoronylon, it sinks and floats at the same time (y)
No it doesn't, it sinks. And it does so in relation to the amount and densities of the materials used. I demand a retraction and apology.

Cap'n Fishy

Yes Cap your right as I said away up I look at aa few of the Anglers that I think are not talking sh4te and take the general opinion between them and touch wood it's done me well..
And whe things do unravel as we know it does I stop watching the thread or just ignore the sh4te talkers.
Gary

Aye, another thing - it's bad enough folk getting confused by people accidentally talking nonsense, but what makes it much worse is people deliberately talking nonsense!

ohanzee

No it doesn't, it sinks. And it does so in relation to the amount and densities of the materials used. I demand a retraction and apology.

If you calculate the amount and densities of the materials used to build the Queen Mary and look at the subsequent result you may be surprised :unsure: