Cornwall, Devon branches?

Rhithrogena

Are there any active branches down my way? I am in east Cornwall ( I hears there is/was a Roadford group. Still going?
Rich

jack_russell

Hi there, as you say there is/was a branch that operated at roadford lake but not sure if it's still going - I think the chap who runs it is called Wes Ower if that helps,

billy fish

Wes is something to do with the Okehampton group and they are still operating but I’m not sure if they are still meeting during this Covid situation.

arkle

Although I know Wes, reasonably well - I haven't been in contact with him for a few months. He does have a page on facebook if you need to contact him.

beowulf

Hi Rhith, I am the secretary of the Roadford Branch covering Devon and Cornwall. Pop me a PM and i will give you any details you need. At present we aren't meeting indoors for obvious reasons but are still trying to arrange suitable activities, last week we met up for a Carp on the fly friendly. Early September we plan to meet up outside to get our AGM done for this year, you would be most welcome to come along.
We 'normally' meet the 1st Tuesday of the month at Roadford Lake Watersports Centre.
Wes is still fully active in the branch and is our President.
Regards
Ian