December 2020 caption competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

taffy1

I know this is too late for the competition, anyway, a Very Happy & Healthy New year, to each & everyone, we deserve it after the torments, catastrophies & tragedies we have seen & suffered this last year. May 2021 bring a lot of hope to us all.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
" Hath anywo elthe goth ther thtong thtuck tho the ithe?"

Anth the winner ith, potht 59 from the human otther. Well done! I will be in touch about your prize.

Sadly Allen Fly Fishing are no longer able to sponsor the caption competition so we're going to take a little break for now. Thanks to all of you for taking part, we will get our thinking caps on and come up with something else soon I promise! If you have any suggestions, please PM me :)

the human otter

Anth the winner ith, potht 59 from the human otther. Well done! I will be in touch about your prize.

Sadly Allen Fly Fishing are no longer able to sponsor the caption competition so we're going to take a little break for now. Thanks to all of you for taking part, we will get our thinking caps on and come up with something else soon I promise! If you have any suggestions, please PM me :)
Many thanks👍

anzac

Might I suggest continuing the caption contest just for the fun of it without any prize. I never won, nor expected to, but entered for the fun. I also enjoyed reading other entries.

eddleston123

The caption competition has been really quite vibrant lately. I do think that a prize of some sort should continue so as to give contestants some incentive to devise a clever caption.

Just my thoughts.

Douglas

ohanzee

I'm a bit gutted that I didn't get my 'Government reveals method for storing Pfizer vaccine' one in.

Latest posts