Dynaking...Great Service

Rob Edmunds

Credit where it's due.....its so easy to criticize but we don't often hear about the good stuff..

Well I've had a Dynaking Kingfisher vice for over 8 years and tied 1000's of flies on it, as it's my travel vice it gets a bit of abuse.

The cam lever began to feel slip through wear and the hook hold wasn't as secure - a quick email to Dynaking and they said "post it back to the USA and they will resolve any issue"

Well 4 weeks later my vice is back and as good as new, even better Dynaking added a friction knob to the vice (they did ask me first and it was free of charge) which was a nice little touch..and definitely improves the vice.

I can't fault the business in any way , I've easily had my money's worth from this vice, I didn't register the vice with their warranty scheme and couldn't provide proof of purchase because its 8+ years old......(if they had charged me or simply told me to get lost I couldn't have complained)

Have to say Dynaking it's great customer service..👌👌👌.

Not only did they repair it without question but they also upgraded it a touch.....all it cost me was the £20 postage...

Scotty90

Dynaking are the best, hands down, off the shelf vice. I’ve used mines for years also and it’s still going strong after thousands of flies

arkle

I've tried many other vices, LAW included but am still overjoyed with my "Pro" that I though 2nd hand in 92, after it's semi-pro tying owner wanted a change, albeit to another D/K. I couldn't even hazard a guess at how many flies have been through it & it still works as well as the day I bought it.

Rob Edmunds

Dynaking are without doubt a good business and make good products......and I really do like my Kingfisher because its served me very well...

But given a choice I'd always pick my Regal Medallion over any vice I've tied on.....like rods, reels and lines......a lot is down to personal styles and taste..

vandiemen

I am a Dyna-King Supreme user for over 20 years and wanted to replace the jaws (for the 2nd time).
However the cost for replacement jaws this time around will set me back £90 + postage + customs + £12 for the stupid letter the customs send to advise of their charges.
As much as I like the vise, I am reluctant to part with those sums of money to maintain it.
There has to be a plan B on the offing ?

reefguy63

I am a Dyna-King Supreme user for over 20 years and wanted to replace the jaws (for the 2nd time).
However the cost for replacement jaws this time around will set me back £90 + postage + customs + £12 for the stupid letter the customs send to advise of their charges.
As much as I like the vise, I am reluctant to part with those sums of money to maintain it.
There has to be a plan B on the offing ?
Glasgow Angling Currently have the jaws in stock - £115 though!

flathead

You should have looked around a bit more.....they are £89 from Lathkill tackle....I bought a ‘Supreme’ plus the midge and standard jaws a couple of years ago from Lathkill.

It will certainly see me out.

Thanks again... I have just purchased midge jaws from Glasgow Angling

vandiemen

You should have looked around a bit more.....they are £89 from Lathkill tackle....I bought a ‘Supreme’ plus the midge and standard jaws a couple of years ago from Lathkill.

It will certainly see me out.

Cheers Flathead ... Glasgow Angling have gone the extra mile and helped me out in the past. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I am grateful for that. It is usually a bit more expensive there but I don't mind because their service is great.