E.A. On-line Licences

Paul T

I seem to remember quite a discussion on here last year regarding non arrival of licences bought on-line. I must confess that, mine having arrived promptly, I paid little attention. This year, however, I appear to have been caught out. I applied for my licence on the 7th April and, to date, I've heard diddly squat from them. I've got the receipt and am entitled to fish but I just wondered if other people were experiencing similar delays.

Ant74

I bought my licence on line on the 30th of March and it still isn't here. When I phoned yesterday I got a recorded message saying on line licences were being posted out this week. Maybe my postman, when he eventually gets here at lunch time, will have it!

Pauly

Mine came a few days ago and they decided to send me 2! Probably sent a spare just in case one of them got wet or something which was really thoughtful of them! :D

WelshOsprey

Ordered mine on Thurs 5th April. No sign of it yet but not panicking, as you can and I have fished anyway without it, after printing off the receipt.

stevel

A recorded message on the number provided on the website says there were delays in sendng them out, should be sent soon. It says just take along your printout of the transaction as proof.

Pass us me net

paid for mine online on 31st March, arrived in the post yesterday.

There is a piece in this weeks Anglers mail from the EA saying, basically the system over-loaded with the amount of online renewals, but, they're getting it sorted now.

chub1

Still waiting,ordered mine on 31st March.Same as last year-took for ever,phoned and got one through within 3 days,then the original arrived about a week after:rolleyes: :D

WelshOsprey

WelshOsprey said:
Ordered mine on Thurs 5th April. No sign of it yet but not panicking, as you can and I have fished anyway without it, after printing off the receipt.

Blimey, someone upstairs must have heard me. Got home and it had been delivered.

m2mga

I applied in mid march and had no problems , just get your appplication in early

gazmeister

I pay for mine using direct debit, still not arrived. Recorded message says problem at the printers and should have arrived by last week :eek:

Gaz

alan

After problems applying online that duplicated last year, it seems that Apples Safari is not compatable but 'Firefox' is, I ordered mine late on 6th April and had it arrive yesterday.

For ages I kept to using the good old post office in the hope that it would help keep them. Alas, ours is now within a branch of Martins Newsagents - Yuk or similar comes to mind.

Accony

gazmeister said:
I pay for mine using direct debit, still not arrived. Recorded message says problem at the printers and should have arrived by last week :eek:

Gaz

I'd be on the phone and demanding an answer. Just wait for the recorded message to finish and you should hopefully get to talk to somebody.
I was [note was!] paying by direct debit and mine finally arrived on April 9th, debit was taken on March 1st.
I'll be getting mine from Grafham Lodge in future years.

Colin