Ebay Vs Sportfish

Bawnbrack

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 16.50.44.png
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 16.50.27.png

benisa

that,s a bargain

but some times its the other way round on goods on Ebay

Jason 70

I cannot thread a fly because of poor eyesight, so may well be needed and useful
I've got one unused a mate bought it for a joke as I was fishing last year while I had conjunctivitis and was having murders putting on a fly. You're more than welcome to it if you want, no charge or anything. PM me you're address if you fancy it and I'll pop it in the post next week.

Bawnbrack

I've got one unused a mate bought it for a joke as I was fishing last year while I had conjunctivitis and was having murders putting on a fly. You're more than welcome to it if you want, no charge or anything. PM me you're address if you fancy it and I'll pop it in the post next week.
ah that's very kind but I have already bought. Best wishes and tight lines.

teeser

i got one cos i am struggling tying on an evening trip tried it as soon as i got it and guess what its absolutely useless with the size of flies i use ( 16 being generally the biggest )

Last edited:

Bawnbrack

i got one cos i am struggling tying on an evening trip tried it as soon as i got and guess what its absolutely useless with the size of flies i use ( 16 being generally the biggest )
Oh well. At least I’ve wasted just £3 and not £18