EBAY

Gdog

It was a total rip off when the previous arrangement changed to the most recent arrangement, anything I sold through Ebay Ireland was subject to a 10.70% Ebay fee and a 3.75% PayPal fee. Good riddance to that.

treecutter

I've bought two things from Ebay in the last two days and nothing taken from PayPal as of yet
I've bought loads of stuff & paid PayPal every time & payments went through straight away

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mebu

I put something on ebay yesterday, it said nothing about a new payment system.
Also, a few hours ago, HRH ordered something and the money went instantly from paypal , as usual.
Lks like different experiences?
Maybe they are rolling out any changes rather than all at once.

Peter

treecutter

It was a total rip off when the previous arrangement changed to the most recent arrangement, anything I sold through Ebay Ireland was subject to a 10.70% Ebay fee and a 3.75% PayPal fee. Good riddance to that.
Only thing was the money was available straight away, now you have a minimum of two business days to wait for any payment

Gdog

Only thing was the money was available straight away, now you have a minimum of two business days to wait for any payment

I'd agree with that, I have been a private seller on Ebay but the new agreement is unfair on business sellers.

benisa

I have my credit card linked to ebay payment
so I never pay by Paypal just comes from my card extra bit of credit
the funds for selling go into paypal where I have my bank details
when I want money out it goes direct to my bank

it was on the cards mid last year that they were going to split up and ebay would be setting up there own payment system