eMagazines & Buoyancy Aids

john10001

Does anyone know if there are many fly fishing magazines that have now gone digital? I used to get TF a lot and also T&S sometimes as well but I am unable to see much available on my Nook or even on Amazon for that matter. I did see Fly Fisherman on Nook but this seems to be a bi-Monthly publication? Unsure if this is related to the physical magazine with the same name and if they just stopped doing it monthly?

I simply wont buy anything in paper any more though there are rare exceptions. I am getting rid of everything paper and de-cluttering. I am going to get Rivers & Lochs of Scotland for my Nook the 2013/14 updated version as this will be quite useful to take with me when away from home. There was a book on Deer that I also wanted but unfortunately that is only available in hardback so I didn't bother. I think Nooks, Kindles and eReaders in general are brilliant devices.

Buoyancy Aids - Does anyone know if there are any good deals on at the moment for a buoyancy aid that would be good for fishing with? Something small, not too restrictive, or in bright orange?

sewinbasher

Does anyone know if there are many fly fishing magazines that have now gone digital? I used to get TF a lot and also T&S sometimes as well but I am unable to see much available on my Nook or even on Amazon for that matter. I did see Fly Fisherman on Nook but this seems to be a bi-Monthly publication? Unsure if this is related to the physical magazine with the same name and if they just stopped doing it monthly?

I simply wont buy anything in paper any more though there are rare exceptions. I am getting rid of everything paper and de-cluttering. I am going to get Rivers & Lochs of Scotland for my Nook the 2013/14 updated version as this will be quite useful to take with me when away from home. There was a book on Deer that I also wanted but unfortunately that is only available in hardback so I didn't bother. I think Nooks, Kindles and eReaders in general are brilliant devices.

Buoyancy Aids - Does anyone know if there are any good deals on at the moment for a buoyancy aid that would be good for fishing with? Something small, not too restrictive, or in bright orange?

Most of the monthlies are available electronically through apps, I take T&S, FF&FT, and TF. The only real inconvenience is that to do the crossword I have to print a screenshot.

unclealec

Most of the monthlies are available electronically through apps, I take T&S, FF&FT, and TF. The only real inconvenience is that to do the crossword I have to print a screenshot.

That is a brilliant tip sewinbasher; you have saved me a fortune in Tippex.