European Sport Fishing Show Bristol 28th-29th Oct

FunkyFlyTying

Less then a week to go to the biggest Fly fishing and Lure Fishing show in the UK.
An amazing line up of Stands, Brands, Retailers, Demonstrations, Talks, Seminars and fly tiers all under one roof 5 minutes drive from the M4/M32 Junction 19.
A perfect location with very easy access by car or by train with Bristol Parkway station 1 mile away.
We have a local Brewery in attendance offering quality beer as well as an onsite (in the same hall)Restaurant and Coffee shop offering snacks and hot food at reasonable prices.
Loads of free parking as well as kids under 15 free with a paying adult.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.

T:thumbs:

Less then a week to go to the biggest Fly fishing and Lure Fishing show in the UK.
An amazing line up of Stands, Brands, Retailers, Demonstrations, Talks, Seminars and fly tiers all under one roof 5 minutes drive from the M4/M32 Junction 19.
A perfect location with very easy access by car or by train with Bristol Parkway station 1 mile away.
We have a local Brewery in attendance offering quality beer as well as an onsite (in the same hall)Restaurant and Coffee shop offering snacks and hot food at reasonable prices.
Loads of free parking as well as kids under 15 free with a paying adult.
We look forward to seeing everyone there.

T:thumbs:
I'll bump this up a bit. Come along and support a new show! :thumbs:

22519125_788848087954918_6114751232035628046_n.jpg

Rich will you be there on the sunday,and will the Guru aka chris be with you ,as always nice to meet online faces and the ones you met years ago .
Always nice to see Chris described with a four letter word Andy, although a little different to the usual ones! ;)

We'll both be there this weekend. I'm the one with the white beard. :)

Pete T

Trade Member
Really looking forward to a show I can almost call local.

I'll be there both days doing some demos and have a stand for Eat Sleep Fish and my real job too so if you're there and read ESF it would be great to meet you.

Mr Notherone

Spent some time at the show today. Really enjoyed it, nice venue and interesting talks and demonstrations. Also picked up a few items at show price too - always good :)

If you have a chance get along and support it.
Jon.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Really looking forward to a show I can almost call local.

I'll be there both days doing some demos and have a stand for Eat Sleep Fish and my real job too so if you're there and read ESF it would be great to meet you.

Pleasure to meet you today - would love to get some experience of west country fishing next season.

boisker

I managed to head up today as well... really enjoyable day... well technically 3/4 I left about 2pm.
Some great demo’s, good range of stands, some interesting chats with people and I didn’t spend too much either... just bought some CDC:D

ACW

In between the old and new Arsenal grounds
Another heads up from me
Had a most enjoyable day , think if i had stayed longer it would have been security throwing me out.
Great to see many old friends ,and meet some very interesting folks
The sunray man has some superb easi cast spey lines ,think he is on a winner there!
Cookshill had the usual high standard ,and lots more
Big interest to me talking to some competion anglers about Italian style single handed spey casting ,this i need to see.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: