Fantasy Football league anyone??

codyarrow

I was keeping quiet for obvious reasons. Do you not get points for forwards owning barn doors?

G

GEK79

I was keeping quiet for obvious reasons. Do you not get points for forwards owning barn doors?
You can email fantasy Premier league and let me know.. What a mental opening weekend.. Leeds stuck it on the champions.. Good. Chelsea will stop them.. Must use 16 points in transfers now.. Lol

codyarrow

Leeds lost. If I remember rightly Norwich looked ok for a few weeks last season. Liverpool should have bought at least one player of significance but maybe some of the wonder kids are ready. Chelsea nah.

codyarrow

Dear Jurgen

It appears that Jack Grealish is largely responsible for my FFF league team surging up the league. I can only apologise for my failing.

:cry:

lesgo321

As a Brentford supporter I should really have included Ollie Watkins in my squad - but didn't :( - and I still can't pick the right captain .
But who could have forecast the Man U and Liverpool scores !!

G

GEK79

As a Brentford supporter I should really have included Ollie Watkins in my squad - but didn't :( - and I still can't pick the right captain .
But who could have forecast the Man U and Liverpool scores !!
Its a pleasure to meet you I must say your the first Brentford town supporter I've ever met. I had Callum Wilson in my team as he came up through the coventry city ranks.. Genuine guy. 👍👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts