Fantasy Football league anyone??

G

GEK79

Real football bad. Fantasy football good,
Well I couldn't leave this part of my life lol.. So I used my free hit last week.. Brilliant.. I then went mental and did 11 transfers.. So this week have played my wildcard.. Boooom

G

GEK79

Played my wildcard transfers today, hopefully keep me from dropping back to the foot of the table.
I played mine last week and the free hit the week before so I'm doomed for the season lol.. Hope it doesn't go to well. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Noodles

I played mine last week and the free hit the week before so I'm doomed for the season lol.. Hope it doesn't go to well. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
I was pleased to be top of the points this past week bit it was only enough to drag me up one place

codyarrow

See saw stuff. Started off bottom, then a few good weeks had me second, only to fall to fourth in one week.

G

GEK79

See saw stuff. Started off bottom, then a few good weeks had me second, only to fall to fourth in one week.
I've decided from now on my 8 year old is picking my team...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214_083340_com.pl.premierleague.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214_083340_com.pl.premierleague.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 4

codyarrow

I've decided from now on my 8 year old is picking my team...
I may try the dog.
My logical thinking was that Pogba would up his game this season to get to Real Madrid. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: His agent keeps talking - but who would want him.
Another genius idea - Richarlison would kick on at a revitalised Everton.๐Ÿคฃ

The spirit of Alan Pardew has entered my soul.

G

GEK79

I may try the dog.
My logical thinking was that Pogba would up his game this season to get to Real Madrid. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: His agent keeps talking - but who would want him.
Another genius idea - Richarlison would kick on at a revitalised Everton.๐Ÿคฃ

The spirit of Alan Pardew has entered my soul.
You'd want that exorcising quickly.. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Noodles

I'm not to sure if all the Christmas food and drink is having some effect on my eyesite but I had a glance on the premier fantasy league page just to make sure I was bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚ and surprise shock horror I'm am no longer last but 7th, out of 8, but I thought there was just the 7 of us ???? But it is definitely 8 now, have I missed something

G

GEK79

I'm not to sure if all the Christmas food and drink is having some effect on my eyesite but I had a glance on the premier fantasy league page just to make sure I was bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚ and surprise shock horror I'm am no longer last but 7th, out of 8, but I thought there was just the 7 of us ???? But it is definitely 8 now, have I missed something
I will go check...

Latest posts