Fantasy Football league anyone??

GEK79

Also looks like I managed to Captain my lowest scoring player - also benched Brighton's goalie as I never thought they'd clean sheet against Liverpool!😭
I have Bednarek who managed minus 7..alao mcarthy as keeper.. Great stuff..

codyarrow

That's the title gone before City me thinks.
I had Timo Werner down as captain; he cannot even find the shovel, let alone the barn door.

GEK79

That's the title gone before City me thinks.
I had Timo Werner down as captain; he cannot even find the shovel, let alone the barn door.
Yep Ive given up and I'm sure coventry are getting relegated so a sh4te footballing year... Could be worse you could be a Southampton fan.. Do they still exist.. 😜😜.

GEK79

I had Salah on the bench 🙃- I know Liverpool got pumped but he did bag a goal, hoping someone doesn't play so he gets drafted in!
I have harvey Barnes on the bench..
Its okay as sterling will score 5 goals tonight and I will go top of the leader board.. Also coventry city will win the remaining games of the season.. Also I will catch a record ob brown trout.. Better wake up soooon.

jack_russell

Now my Burnley defender isn't playing & stones & gudongan aren't playing their 2nd game either & I took a points hit to get them in the team!

It's Mahrez I need to score 5 tonight!⚽

But With Calvert lewin not playing at least Salah will now come in tho!👍

GEK79

Now my Burnley defender isn't playing & stones & gudongan aren't playing their 2nd game either & I took a points hit to get them in the team!

It's Mahrez I need to score 5 tonight!⚽

But With Calvert lewin not playing at least Salah will now come in tho!👍
I've stones too..

Latest posts