Fantasy Football league anyone??

smallmouth

Your watching Tottenham hammer Burnley.. 😜😜

My daughter, (dedicated Spurs fan, goes to a lot of home matches), managed to get me a ticket to the equivalent fixture last season. Possibly because a lot of the regular bricktops thought it was going to be a frustrating burnleyfication type of match.

But Spurs scored fairly quickly resulting in a five-nil win. We had a front row seat to Son scoring goal of the month/year, I got a look at the new stadium for the first, (only), time and it was a great day out.

Yesterday she was down in the mouth after recent performances, expecting them not to turn up yet again. I predicted the early Spurs goal and subsequent hammering of Burnley, and it did my fantasy points a power of good. But not good enough, as I'm currently last in our family league with 1372, over 100 points behind both my wife, (who's leading, she has a "system"), and my daughter.

D

Deleted member 90002

My daughter, (dedicated Spurs fan, goes to a lot of home matches), managed to get me a ticket to the equivalent fixture last season. Possibly because a lot of the regular bricktops thought it was going to be a frustrating burnleyfication type of match.

But Spurs scored fairly quickly resulting in a five-nil win. We had a front row seat to Son scoring goal of the month/year, I got a look at the new stadium for the first, (only), time and it was a great day out.

Yesterday she was down in the mouth after recent performances, expecting them not to turn up yet again. I predicted the early Spurs goal and subsequent hammering of Burnley, and it did my fantasy points a power of good. But not good enough, as I'm currently last in our family league with 1372, over 100 points behind both my wife, (who's leading, she has a "system"), and my daughter.
Well at least your daughter a little happier now..
My greatest coventry monet was 1987 fa cup final still voted in the top 10 fa cup finals of all time..
Being an 8 year old boy seeing the city bus in Coventry was fantastic.. Since that day things have gone down hill..
Are you Dave??
LOL.. I transferred 20 points of players. Hasn't worked this week..whats wife's system..?

smallmouth

Well at least your daughter a little happier now..
My greatest coventry monet was 1987 fa cup final still voted in the top 10 fa cup finals of all time..
Being an 8 year old boy seeing the city bus in Coventry was fantastic.. Since that day things have gone down hill..
Are you Dave??
LOL.. I transferred 20 points of players. Hasn't worked this week..whats wife's system..?

Dave?? Not me.

I think my wife's "system" is based on cold logic, looking at the stats/form and getting the best out of her budget. My daughter is much the same, though she has an unbreakable rule of no Gooners in her team.

Whereas my "system" isn't logical and leads me to buy players like Miguel Almiron, just because I like watching him..............

D

Deleted member 90002

Dave?? Not me.

I think my wife's "system" is based on cold logic, looking at the stats/form and getting the best out of her budget. My daughter is much the same, though she has an unbreakable rule of no Gooners in her team.

Whereas my "system" isn't logical and leads me to buy players like Miguel Almiron, just because I like watching him..............
So. My theory that City would destroy untied left me scratching my head only saving grace is that KDB will score a hatteick against Palace..

smallmouth

I had Kane, Son and Bale in my fantasy team for the Palace match, they boosted my points up, but I'm still last in our family league.

Almiron has repaid my selection by getting injured, out til 3rd April. I can doom a player by selecting them, Harvey Barnes was my latest victim, though he got me some good points before the curse struck...........

My daughter wants me to select three gooners at a time, til I've demolished the entire squad........ 🀣

Still got Richarlison, Digne, Keane, Lingard, Cresswell to play.

lesgo321

Think I've done a Liverpool - run out of steam these last few weeks !
Sold Fernandez/left Shaw at the back of the bench , was only Kane that saved me .
Hoping for a City turnaround on Wednesday 🀞 but

Hail the new leader , well done !

D

Deleted member 90002

Sold Fernandez/left Shaw at the back of the bench , was only Kane that saved me .

The Battle for 5th place is the one to be watched lads. 😜😜😜

jack_russell

Yeah - I had a united defender stuck the bench too - never thought for a minute they'd clean sheet against city! πŸ™ƒβš½

With 3 city players I'm hoping for a turnaround too - but with pep you never know who he's going to pick!

D

Deleted member 90002

Yeah - I had a united defender stuck the bench too - never thought for a minute they'd clean sheet against city! πŸ™ƒβš½

With 3 city players I'm hoping for a turnaround too - but with pep you never know who he's going to pick!
The trouble with having 24 world class players. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

codyarrow

That's all my fit players in the team. Another injury and it will be two keepers on the pitch. Currently playing 5 : 2 : 3. Hope it's a good week for defenders scoring hat tricks!

D

Deleted member 90002

I should have known better being a Coventry city fan never trust an Aston Villa player or players to help you out.. Ahhhh. Liverpool may be in trouble. Good. Well lads today fixtures will hopefully bring us all points. Stay safeπŸ‘πŸ‘