farmoor

m.fisher

anyone fished it this weekend? interested as i shall be there on monday.:D :D

peter

I was thinking more of September 2006 FFand FT magazine were CJ and MB were fishing of the causeway in flat calm conditions with no wind or so the article goes.:D :rolleyes: ;)

farmoor2

Sorry to pour water on your bonfire Peter but I stayed with MB and CJ all day when that article was done and the little bit of wind there was came from the North, in fact everyone that fished that day was on the causeway.
It would be nice if one day you had something positive to say about Farmoor!

Rivereden

Peter if i were in charge then you would be banned for being the regular moaner like Paul said i have never seen a good report yet from you:mad:

get a life man:p

farmoor2

Rivereden said:
Peter if i were in charge then you would be banned for being the regular moaner like Paul said i have never seen a good report yet from you:mad:

get a life man:p

Cheers for the support Rivereden but don't think banning everyone who moans would be too good for the takings! After all have you ever met an angler who DOESN'T moan! Before you all slaughter me for that comment I'm an angler too and have been known to have the odd gripe or three! :D

farmoor2

Still fishing great this week with a rod average of just under 4 yesterday. Most people stayed on the bank and caught mainly on floating fry patterns especially minky boobies. The boats caught on a mixture of yellow boobies fished deep and fry patterns on the surface and even a few taken on daddies! Quite a few browns being caught (out of season!) and returned but no sign of the bigger rainbows yet!
No particular hotspots to report with fish being caught all round the reservoir.

farmoor2

Boats are available every day at the moment apart from monday and tuesday next week, that is assuming the water temperature hasn't dropped below 9c which is the minimum temperature we can let them out in :D

BRUNDELFLY

Glad to see you Boys are having a good time and that the water is fishing well. I don't know my first fly outing was at Farmoor on the hottest day of the year, nil points! Never mind said EF Duck wait till winter and they start feeding on Fry. Now that they are on fry and I have boxes of lures and immitations I'm stuck in a sandy place Reservoir.......? the locals would kill for one.
Stiil tight lines, but leave some fish for little ole me in December!!!:D :cool: