February 2019 Caption Competition - sponsored by Allen Fly Fishing

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
9492a040adb3d3d7eb6343df0c0234f9.jpg

Welcome to the February caption competition and to this interesting situation that we'd like you to provide your best caption for.

The winner chosen by us after the end of February wins a $150 online voucher from Allen Fly Fishing.

Good luck!

iainmortimer

Dedicated to all things fishing, when it came to the wheelbarrow race there was only one thing for it.

...and that was the last time he ever jumped ahead in a salmon pool.

The final part if his training to 'think like a fish' was nearly over

Despite the jammed clutch there was no way he was letting this one go

Their dedication to a fly count was unmatched anywhere

Last edited:

tangled

Ok, ok, I promise never to catch more than the captain ever again.

eddleston123

View attachment 17978

Welcome to the February caption competition and to this interesting situation that we'd like you to provide your best caption for.

The winner chosen by us after the end of February wins a $150 online voucher from Allen Fly Fishing.

Good luck!

I told you that you would face a 'stern' punishment for breaking the competition rules!

Douglas

bignedkelly

View attachment 17978

Good luck!
Who needs polaroids !!!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 17978

Good luck!
the new fishfinder from "redneck angling"
comes with a free pair of goggles

eddleston123

View attachment 17978

Good luck!

So you're telling me that you can fix that hole in the boat with a piece of chewing gum.

I think you're talking out off your a#se!

Douglas

Last edited:

tangled

Phhrrr, good grief, that don't 'alf pen 'n ink - if you do that again, I going to let go.

Last edited:

corto maltese

" seriously, mate, get up. I don't care what went overboard, there's a guy on the bank with a camera and this is looking well dodgy "

- - - Updated - - -

Dexter returns !

- - - Updated - - -

" mate, get up, tickling trout is with your fingers ! "

- - - Updated - - -

Back to basics number 37, depth finders needn't be expensive but teamwork and trust are essential.

Latest posts