Fish SKB Fly Line Range

As a bit of an aside to SKB fly-lines for a change, we have a very limited number of bi-colour strike indicator tippets for sale. We'll stock more if interest is sufficient. You get 30m of line split approximately every half metre into yellow and red.

Bi4_zps5ddipix8.jpg

Link: INDICATOR Bi-Colour Tippet Material

Bi3_zpsqojc3lji.jpg

Available in 4X, 3X, 2X, 1X and 13lb Breaking strain. :thumbs:

bartsman

Bartsman
Hi Chris,

Please can I order one of your Campbell Baird midge tip lines in a #6?

I'm looking forward to trailing it @ Rutland

Kind regards,

Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Our new look SKB Pitsford Pirate Ultra Max Floating fly lines are in stock. Available from WF5F to WF8F, they now feature a yellow running line merging into the traditional SKB Pale Mint Green head. :thumbs:

Profile and cost unchanged! :)

01f7b79ad27935518944acc25a3e395aa1c2252f67_zpsqf4wozer.jpg

Ordered 2 floating lines last week in wf6 (for a friend) and wf7. Thy came day after and we are both very happy with our lines, will be ordering an intermediate and a sinking off you very soon. Excellent service...

Just a quick reminder that SKB will be at the annual BFFI show in Stafford on February 11th and 12th with all the usual stuff, Ultra, Ultra Max, Dog Fly and Sea Fury fly lines, bling reels and a massive selection of flies along with all the extra bits and pieces that have proved so popular these last few years!

This time our stand is double the size of preceding years as we had trouble processing the crowds of customers, so if you're going, drop in and say hello to myself, Geoff and Steve. :thumbs:

Rich'

blutiger

Hi Rich

I'm looking to be going on the Saturday (tickets already bought). Hope you are taking plenty of your cassette reels (LHW) I'm not sure on the colour/style to pick but I will need an additional spool (4 in total).

See you there

Regards
Andy

With all stock taking a massive pounding at the BFFI 2017 and the Irish Angling Expo 2017 over previous weekends, we're delighted to say we have most Ultra and Ultra Max line ranges back on the shelves. Pre-orders will be dispatched tomorrow. We also have the full range of Sea Fury lines with us including the new Tropical variety.

An interesting new addition to the Ultra range is this Hi-Viz Red Double Taper line, specifically aimed at casting instructors and demonstrators. Some of the first examples are already on their way to Italy for use in the casting schools there.

DT3F%20Red_zpsppdrrzqp.jpg

Link: [url]http://fishskb.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=114_119&product_id=579[/URL]

MM,
now Arthur Cove would like that one ,how long and are they high floaters!
Andy, specs are the same (apart from the colour) as our regular double taper Ultra lines. There's a panel on the website with all the blurb! They're not really aimed at the casual angler, just instructors who need the visibility factor. Peter Arfield up in Bakewell has been using one for a while now with his yellowish rod. Stands out like a sore thumb which is exactly what it's supposed to do! I'd say it was a fairly normal floater, not particularly high riding. :thumbs:

Latest posts