Fishbrain unsure?

Perch@1

Fellow Anglers

I would like your advice, to better my knowledge I'm thinking of joining Fishbrain.

With your understanding and experience do you think this is a wise decision or am wasting my time?

Thank you and fish safely 🎣

G

GEK79

Fellow Anglers

I would like your advice, to better my knowledge I'm thinking of joining Fishbrain.

With your understanding and experience do you think this is a wise decision or am wasting my time?

Thank you and fish safely 🎣
Hello mate I've been here a while and never heard of this app.. So tread cautiously..

Perch@1

I had a look, maybe wrong but it looks like yet another way to sell something, I'd want to know where they get their information from..
Yes ohanzee another gain by somebody question?, they want you to join but not displaying facts, so I will research further and let you know,

Thanks for time, fish safely 🎣

Perch@1

Hello mate I've been here a while and never heard of this app.. So tread cautiously..

GEK79: Until I receive further conformation about site I'll not join.

I'll try research in different methods locally or this site. I'm trying a not so common method Pike Fly fishing.

So any information about Dol y gaer or Pontsticil pls reply.

Thank you, fish safe Neil 🎣

G

GEK79

GEK79: Until I receive further conformation about site I'll not join.

I'll try research in different methods locally or this site. I'm trying a not so common method Pike Fly fishing.

So any information about Dol y gaer or Pontsticil pls reply.

Thank you, fish safe Neil 🎣
Hello lad.. I'm not in Wales there's a couple of Welsh lads on here they may be able to help.. Have you contacted the places you mentioned. Sorry can't help with that bit.
Gary

Perch@1

Hello lad.. I'm not in Wales there's a couple of Welsh lads on here they may be able to help.. Have you contacted the places you mentioned. Sorry can't help with that bit.
Gary

Yes, I'll have word with MTAA and research the waters, but at present I'm trying to gain my knowledge of waters.

Plus I'll place a post on site and see what I gain. There is a certain amount of space to Double haul cast but from what I've seen so far, not a lot.

Thanks for time, fish safe Neil 🎣

machineshop

FishBrain is a fine app, but I switched to FishAngler a little while ago. Seems to be almost the same functions and features, but there are no upgrades, or paying. Community seems very nice as well for what its worth.

PaulD

Do you really think that a phone App, based in Stockholm, Sweden is going to offer you any value in South Wales?

In my considered opinion, it's as much use as tits on a tomcat.

Reactions: ejw