Fishing in Wharfedale

fgmod

Wharfedale

Gents , i have just been up in Yorkshire fishing the Wharfe , my wife and I stayed at Zarinas tea room in Kettlewell . There are 3 rooms available , a single and 2 doubles ,they are clean and comfortable , and the best double room has an open fire , very cosy and romantic if your with your wife ! :thumbs:
We have stayed with Zarina twice now , the first time was October 2013 , and both times we have been made to feel very welcome . check out her website !
Zarinas Tea room and Bed & Breakfast in Kettlewell

The breakfasts are spot on , and within 100 yards in either direction are 3 pubs that do good evening meals .

Easy reach of Bolton Abbey , Burnsall , Kilnsey - River Wharfe and Kilnsey trout fishery , Hawes -River Ure and Arncliffe for the River Skirfare (see Trout and Salmon ).

Last edited:

fgmod

wharfe

Gents , i have just been up in Yorkshire fishing the Wharfe , my wife and I stayed at Zarinas tea room in Kettlewell . There are 3 rooms available , a single and 2 doubles ,they are clean and comfortable , and the best double room has an open fire , very cosy and romantic if your with your wife !
We have stayed with Zarina twice now , the first time was October 2013 , and both times we have been made to feel very welcome . check out her website !
Zarinas Tea room and Bed & Breakfast in Kettlewell

The breakfasts are spot on , and within 100 yards in either direction are 3 pubs that do good evening meals .

Easy reach of Bolton Abbey , Burnsall , Kilnsey - River Wharfe and Kilnsey trout fishery , Hawes -River Ure and Arncliffe for the River Skirfare (see Trout and Salmon -NOV 2013).

Last edited: