Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fishing scotlands lochs on Ch5

10K views 109 replies 41 participants last post by  mike fox 
#1 ·
Managed 10 mins
what a load of mind numbing c**p

#21 ·
If I thought I was purely going to watch an angling programme, I wouldn't have bothered watching it. But as it was a light entertainment programme it was good fun. Most none angling viewers wouldn't know the difference with the Salmon species featured but a little education wouldn't have hurt. The Pinks and Sockeye shouldn't have been included in a Scottish based programme and certainly did give the wrong impression. Poor directing with the research part. Other than that I enjoyed it.

#27 ·
I watched an episode of that Scourie series, that really was diabolical. I won't be watching this Lochs and Rivers one as all of the celebrities on it are disagreeable to me in one way or another, but I'm not against angling being a bit more in the public eye, as long as it gives a positive view obviously. I doubt programmes like this do the angling "cause" much harm. Probably the opposite.
It's my own problem that I find most of the people they choose to feature irritating as fk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.