FishingMad/Newmill Fishing

delray

I mentioned some Bison Waders in Tackle Talk that I bought recently from FishingMad/Newmill. I decided against them due to the sizing just not being right for me, hence returned them. They were delivered today late morning and the refund issued at around Midday. Fantastic. Thank you very much FM.
Del

p.s I'm giving up on mail order waders; going to have to go somewhere I can try them on....see Fastmail below..

Scotty Mitchell

I
I mentioned some Bison Waders in Tackle Talk that I bought recently from FishingMad/Newmill. I decided against them due to the sizing just not being right for me, hence returned them. They were delivered today late morning and the refund issued at around Midday. Fantastic. Thank you very much FM.
Del

p.s I'm giving up on mail order waders; going to have to go somewhere I can try them on....see Fastmail below..
Been using Fishingmad and Bison waders for years now.
Service is first class.

roger h 10

Thanks for the positive remarks. I've just placed my first order with them for a #12 weight line,the price was very good so am hoping that the quality is the same.

colliedog

They're only a short drive from me, I've always had excellent service both at the shop and online, you can't fault the service.
Al I have never been down to their shop although it's not that far from work. Is it a decent size and well stocked?

speytime

Al I have never been down to their shop although it's not that far from work. Is it a decent size and well stocked?
It's not huge building but bigger than your average high street shop, they've turned half the building into a warehouse to accommodate online orders, but the half left as a shop that is well enough stocked, anything you can can buy online is in the store.

Al