Fly Dressers Guild Cardiff

Chris Reeves

Just a quick reminder that the first meeting of the proposed Cardiff branch of the Fly Dressers Guild takes place this Monday 4th of September at 7pm at the Pantmawr Inn, Rhiwbina, Cardiff, I believe the postcode is CF14 7TL but that needs checking.

All welcome, please make yourselves known to Dave Richards who is running the show

I hope you manage to get a group together and wish you every success.

Chris Reeves

I am pleased to say the meeting was a success with 12 attendees plus apologies from others. There will be another meeting on the 2nd of October and the plan is to meet on the first Monday of each month thereafter.

Happy tying

Chris Reeves

Steve, Yes the Cardiff branch is still going strong. The stopped the summer meeting but have just started the winter programme.

Perch@1

The first meeting of the proposed Cardiff branch of The Fly Dressers' Guild will take place on Monday, 4 September at 7pm.

The venue is the Pantmawr Inn, Rhiwbina, Cardiff.

All are welcome to attend, no previous fly tying experience is necessary.

The meeting will determine if a branch is viable, and if so, decide how the branch is to be run, elect officers and formalise a program.

I will send out a reminder nearer the date

The Guild has a history of many active branches in Wales and it would be nice to get at least one Welsh branch going again in this our 50th year of existence.

Regards
Chris Reeves

I'm interested in Fly Dressers Guild and have some experience tying Flys (but would enjoy gaining more).

I'm from New Tredegar and unsure of meetings (regarding Covid? ), so could you advise myself and I'll attend, pls.

Yours faithfully

Neil Stephens.

Perch@1

I am pleased to say the meeting was a success with 12 attendees plus apologies from others. There will be another meeting on the 2nd of October and the plan is to meet on the first Monday of each month thereafter.

Happy tying
Chris Reeves

So next meeting of 2021 is Sat 2nd October 7-9am, yes.
Sorry confusion of details throwing me!
It will be nice to know people and learn more.

Neil Stephens

Chris Reeves

Chris Reeves

So next meeting of 2021 is Sat 2nd October 7-9am, yes.
Sorry confusion of details throwing me!
It will be nice to know people and learn more.

Neil Stephens
Newil, please contact the Cardiff secretary directly he knows more than I , his details are on the website

Perch@1

The first meeting of the proposed Cardiff branch of The Fly Dressers' Guild will take place on Monday, 4 September at 7pm.

The venue is the Pantmawr Inn, Rhiwbina, Cardiff.

All are welcome to attend, no previous fly tying experience is necessary.

The meeting will determine if a branch is viable, and if so, decide how the branch is to be run, elect officers and formalise a program.

I will send out a reminder nearer the date

The Guild has a history of many active branches in Wales and it would be nice to get at least one Welsh branch going again in this our 50th year of existence.

Regards
The fly dressers guild.

I would be interested in attending meetings and taking part of organisation.

I have some tying experience but would like to lear more, so pls keep me informed Chris.

Neil 🎣

Latest posts