Trade Member
Russian strange nymphs))

206-1.jpg

207-1.jpg

208-1.jpg

Photo with Flies Photo Gadget 1LED + Samsung NX1100

yamramil

Trade Member
Photographing System of the flies - "Flies Photo Gadget", which makes it easy to make beautiful pictures of flies.

First of all, the system was created for beginners taking photographs. Who can’t take a good picture of the flies, but and professionals will be able to appreciate the convenience of this system.

Promo code "FFG" - 5% discount
Shop - yr3d.shop

bigtel

Have any forum members used this with smart phone if so any examples before I buy 1.

wobbly face

I got a standard early one Terry but not used it with a phone camera. It does light up the fly nicely and not too harsh a light.
Beware if you do opt for one, you'll get stung for import duties. :eek: Anything over £18. from Russia.

Cap'n Fishy

Have any forum members used this with smart phone if so any examples before I buy 1.

I bought one. Only used it once. Nowhere near enough light for my dSLR set-up. Ended up with exposures of about 30 seconds! No idea if it is specifically intended for use with smart phones, but not intended for use with dSLRs. PM me if you are interested in buying it off me. Will depend on me being able to find all the bits, as I may have cannibalised some of it...

Col

ejw

If you go to B & M stores they have similar ones for "On line streaming" (whatever that is) for between £10 - £25 even comes with an adjustable height stand. Specifically for use with phones. No "Fly adaptor" though.
I have one of the early Russian ones and the B & M ones beat it hands down. I can always adapt a fly stand or put a shelf on it. (I bought a B & M one for the Wife for use with a DSLR, She likes it). I paid £10 for it - No import duties, no waiting ?

ejw

Wobbly face, that's it, knew it was something to do with the internet, some kind of social media type thingy.

Latest posts