fly rods for sale..sage xp-s/z-axis and bruce and walker

graylinghunter

Well never thought the day would come but no longer addicted to fly fishing :eek:
And a hectic life with young children has taken over......

Might even sell the web site if made a sensible offer... www.graylinghunter.co.uk
site stats....
Founded: Mar 12 2007

164 Avg visits per day
222 Avg views per day

464039 Total visits
1177769 Total views
4379 Total posts
1185 Total topics
485 Total members

Note no offers would prefer pick up..st helens post code wa11 9jq
UK postage only. £10.00 special delivery will post within 2 days of receiving payment.

Sage XP 5100-4 £250 with sage sock tube and warranty card. factory 5wt 10 foot four section[/U] Now sold and posted....

Sage Z-axis 590-4b custom £230 custom sock and tube....just like sage tube. 5wt 9 foot four section now sold pending payment....

Sage Z-axis 7100-4b custom built by Dave Mcneese USA £230 custom tube 7wt 10 foot 4 section now sold

Bruce and walker Powerlite Salmon.....13 foot 7-9 £250 used 3 times. like new. with Sock

Batson 5 foot 6 inch two section Rainshadow 3/4 wt...custom £70
ideal for brook fishing/small stream that has larger fish.......with over hanging flora and trees

Batson Rainshadow Ultralight 2 wt 4 piece 6 foot 6' XF662-4 £100

What doesn't sell I will keep this is my lowest asking price so no offers i will just ignore any pm's or emails that are offers savvy....!
note some items are listed on ebay for higher buy it now price the price I have listed on here is minus ebay commission. All tackle is owned by me sold by me and has been really well looked after.
tight lines..

To all my m8s I will still have enough tackle to fish with.....So i will still meet up on the Welsh Dee/Eden and fish stocks...:thumbs:

Last edited:

graylinghunter

the z-axis 5wt 9 foot custom

note rod tube is quite marked compared to above picture...but rod is in very good condition..

Last edited:

blackmorec

The XP arrived today, nicely packed and in surprisingly good condition:thumbs:
Thanks for getting it shipped so promptly....means I can enjoy it this weekend. Hopefully you included some of your fish catching MoJo:D
Nice doing business with you
Steve

Last edited:

caterham

Graylinghunter,

I have tried to send you a private message regarding whether the Z axis 9 foot 5 weight is still for sale? For some reason they do not come up in my sent box so unsure if you have received them?

graylinghunter

Sage Z-axis 590-4b custom £230 custom sock and tube....just like sage tube. 5wt 9 foot four section now sold pending payment....