Scotty90

22B4FA0C-3B67-439B-9CF2-9B5AC4166B70.jpeg

Size 12 b160
Black 2mm foam
Peacock ice dub and a pinch of black seal
Furnace hen
8/0 uni black

spidernymph

The cochybondhu!!! Brings back some memories. Had just started fly fishing back in the 80's. My mate Alan & I had arrived at 'our' loch (no idea really what we were doing!) to find the loch margins covered in rising trout. Alan put on a cochybondhu spider and took his first fly caught loch trout, probably more in luck than anything, I in the meantime, put on a god-knows-what fly and caught absolutely nothing. But I didn't care - Alan was in absolute rapture and that was good enough for us both. Happy innocent days!

GEK79

The cochybondhu!!! Brings back some memories. Had just started fly fishing back in the 80's. My mate Alan & I had arrived at 'our' loch (no idea really what we were doing!) to find the loch margins covered in rising trout. Alan put on a cochybondhu spider and took his first fly caught loch trout, probably more in luck than anything, I in the meantime, put on a god-knows-what fly and caught absolutely nothing. But I didn't care - Alan was in absolute rapture and that was good enough for us both. Happy innocent days!
Simple times... 👍👍