Foxons tackle

stalker

Just a quick note to tell of the excellent service I had from Foxons in N-Wales.I phoned on the offchance that they had a Snowbee chest pack,as I couldn't find one in stock anywhere,they did but the gentleman I talked to suggested I thought about a William Joseph mini 2 pack instead,as he used one and ran through the differences in the two,he then suggested I find the website for WJ and look the pack up-while waiting on the phone.I did and was amazed at the difference in spec for about 10 quid more(2 zingers,gink holder,waterproof phone pocket and an excellent tippet dispensing pocket !)I was so impressed with it that I ordered the WJ and it arrived today(one day later)with a note to say if I still wanted the Snowbee they would change it.It's nice to have a bit of personal input by a shop in these days of larger mail order companies,also I got a far better pack that I didn't even know existed!So thanks Foxons I will certainly buy from you in future!:)

G

grayling

Very true, I've dealt with Foxons in the past, can not fault them, excellent service, highly recomended

sewinbasher

Best game fishing shop in the UK but I'm biased as I live close enough to pop in for coffee on a Saturday morning. My wife thinks that it was a complete coincidence that when we moved to North Wales we ended up so close to great tackle dealer.

Apart from great service what I like is the complete lack of pressure to buy and frequent pointers to something cheaper than you were seeking but just as good, I was put onto Snowbee XS lines by Arthur when I went in to replace a Lee Wulff TT, £15 quid cheaper and does the job although Arthur did warn me that they wear out a bit more quickly.

Last edited:

Buzz

I have ordered a number of rods from them over t'internet and they always have arrived the next day and we must be as far apart as you can be on mainland Britain.
Great service and prices, highly regarded particuiarly if you need an instant fix!

royvs

They do very fair deals on part exchange as well. I've had two rods from them.

A really nice company to deal with.

tubefly

My problem with Foxons is that they have a sign on the door which states that entering here could cause a wealth problem, It sure does its like giving a child a free run in a sweet shop.

Tight lines

Harry

WelshOsprey

I've had two second hand rods from them. One of which I asked which of five rods they'd recommend, they suggested that they had a beautifully finished blank that was the best of the five. I ordered it and what a cracker. Good, honest advice and nice people to do business with.

I'll definitely continue to use them and recommend them to others.:)

JAD

Foxons

I'm the same as Sewinbasher and live not to far away from foxons. Aboutl 20 miles away. I have always found the service there very good and most of the the people working there are keen fishermen and fishwomen so they all know what they are talking about.

I think most of them are all members of the Foxon family so its a family run business.........;)