Foxy Tails

roger h 10

Has anybody any experience with the above company? According to their website all orders are despatched on the same day if ordered before 1.00PM and the following day if after the deadline.
I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon so expected it to be despatched yesterday but this doesn't appear to have happened as it is still marked in progress.
I have tried e mailing but no response, is this typical or am I just unlucky?

4wings

Has anybody any experience with the above company? According to their website all orders are despatched on the same day if ordered before 1.00PM and the following day if after the deadline.
I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon so expected it to be despatched yesterday but this doesn't appear to have happened as it is still marked in progress.
I have tried e mailing but no response, is this typical or am I just unlucky?
https://www.foxy-tails.co.uk/ Like a lot of companies Covid and possibly Brexit have forced a lot of closures. If goods cannot be moved the office is probably closed early for Christmas.

Noodles

Never had any problems with foxy tails services.

One thing I have noticed however is that the stock level on many items has been out of stock for months if not longer ??

roger h 10

I think they've closed early for Christmas which is their perogative. However a message on their website stating this would have been appropriate.

roger h 10

I have received a reply from Steve at Foxytails today. They were shut before Christmas but are now open however they have been running on a reduced staff due to problems with Coronovirus and are really struggling to keep up with despatching orders and answering enquiries as Steve is alone at the moment but has promised that my order will be despatched tomorrow.(y)

Latest posts